My work is part of the Art in U.S. Embassies Program across the world:
- Rangoon, Burma, 2016 – 2019
- Moldova, 2012 – 2014
- Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2012 – 2014
- Rangoon, Burma, 2009 – 2012
Click on the pictures above to view the letter I received from the U.S. Ambassador in Bangladesh for the paintings exhibited in 2012 – 2014.
In addition, I did receive a letter from the Chargé D’Affaire(1) from Burma for the exhibition in 2009-2011.
My artwork has been selected for the catalog’s cover for the Art in U.S Embassies in Chisinau (Moldova). You can download and view the PDF version.
You can find my artwork in the catalog for the Art in U.S Embassies in Burma:
- catalog for 2009, pages 18 and 19 – download and view the PDF version
- catalog for 2016, pages 10 and 11 – download and view the PDF version
You can learn more about the Art in US Embassies program at <https://art.state.gov>. This program is over 50 years old and was formalized in 1963 by President John F. Kennedy at the U.S Department of State <https://art.state.gov/aie-history>.
(1) From wikipedia article: Chargés d’affaires (ministres chargés d’affaires) … are heads of permanent missions accredited to countries to which, for some reason, it is not possible or not desirable to send agents of a higher rank (although the countries maintain diplomatic relations).